Buying or Selling your Home
Conveyancing is the transfer of legal title of property from one person to another, and is an essential stage to complete in the process or buying or selling a home.
Connect2Law has an inhouse team of experienced property lawyers who can act for you. They will advise you on the legal issues relating to your sale or purchase and manage the paperwork required to complete the transaction.
Whether it be a freehold, leasehold, new build or shared ownership property, our expert team has the specialist legal knowledge required to ensure the process is completed quickly and with the minimum stress involved.
The Connect2Law conveyancing difference
- Award-winning lawyers, giving you the advice you need
- Quick completion, saving you time and money
- Competitive, transparent pricing – no move, no fee
- Excellent service and communication, including 24/7 online case tracking
- Dedicated lawyer appointed for the entire process.
Our legal fees are very competitive, starting from just £495 + VAT, and you can read reviews of our service from previous customers towards the bottom of this page.
Call us today to get your conveyancing started
Call us on 020 3274 4381 or complete the webform to the right and you will speak to one of the Connect2Law team who will advise you of the legal process for your conveyance and provide a transparent, fixed fee quote for doing the work.
We look forward to helping you, so please do make contact today so we can get your property transaction underway.
Related legal services
Our team of property and probate solicitors can also act for you on other property-related matters:
- Transfer of equity – adding or removing someone from the title deeds for a property
- Remortgage – registering a new mortgage on a property you already own
- Lease extension – we can put the agreement you have reached with your landlord into effect
- Probate sales – we are able to act for you on administering an estate, as well as selling any properties involved.
Make contact with us today on 020 3274 4381 so that we can discuss providing one of these services to you.