In October 2001, Pannone, the founders of Connect2Law signed its first ever Connect2Law member firm, Waugh & Musgrave in Cumbria.
Pannone decided to franchise Connect2Law with 20 regional firms offering Connect2Law across the UK. In total there are now over 2200 member firms making Connect2Law the UK’s leading legal referral and support network. Operated by law firms, for law firms.
The core benefits of the scheme remain the same and to mark the 10 year anniversary we have launched a brand new website. You will see that we have now opened up the site so much more information is available without having to login first.
- New articles and information on a range of management areas including risk, business development, and finance
- Instant access to a full CostController review
- Full list of Connect2Law seminars and booking details
- Latest offers and promotions from Connect2Law and the CostController buying group
- Access to our PII scheme
In addition we are about to embark on a national advertising campaign to promote Connect2Law and encourage other law firms to join the scheme and take advantage of the many benefits offered to members.
New products for 2011 include:
- Knowledge sharing
- Marketing toolkit
- Consultancy on all aspects of compliance and risk management
- New and improved Lexcel product
If you have any feedback or questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Partner - Head of Connect2Law